The science department is a department that is comprised of three subjects namely: – Biology, Chemistry and Physics. It has a total of thirteen competent and well-trained teachers who need less supervision. Teachers teaching the three subjects in the entire school are itemised below:
NAMES TEACHING SUBJETS
- Mrs Kipkoech Clementine (H.O.D) Biology and Chemistry
- Mr Koech Paul Biology and Chemistry
- Mr Nyolei Weldon (H.O.S biology) Biology and chemistry
- Mr KimettoNicholus (H.O.S chemistry) Biology and Chemistry
- Mr Ngeno Nelson Physics
- Mr Paul Rotich Biology
- Ms Florida Soi Biology
- Mrs Victorine Rotich Physics and Chemistry
- Mr Josphat Langat Physics and Chemistry
- Mr Collins Langat Physics
- Mr Rotich Christopher Chemistry
- Mr Robert Bett Biology
- Mr Weldon Ronoh Chemistry biology
The department has achieved an outstanding performance over the years. This is because there has been an ascendant trend in terms of the performance in all the three subjects in the past years. This was made possible with various programmes embraced so as to advance the implementation of teaching and learning activities.
The feats in the department have been achieved due to the teamwork and effective curriculum implementation employed by the members. The school administration has also played a major role in supporting and making certainthat all the required resources are availed in time.
We believe that our school is set for greater pinnacles.